High Speed Suppository Forming Filling Sealing Counting Machine (GZS-9A)
GZS-9A High Speed Suppository Filling and Sealing Production Line
with output 16000-22000PCS/h which is made up of high speed suppository belt forming system, filling machine, cooling machine and sealing machine. PLC programmable control and human-computer interface operation the unit is simple to operate and with high automaticity.
All the processes can be made automatically including shell-making, infusing, cooling, shaping, and sealing of the suppositories. It is also of advantages of not infusing in the collapse and automatic rejection of it, automatic colour code deviation rectification, and detecting the infusion quantity. The unit is controlled by PLC procedure with human-machine interface operation and it is the highest automatic suppository equipment in the country today. Technology Characteristics:
1. The adoption of PLC programmable control and human-computer interface operation the unit is simple to operate and with high automaticity.
2. With the function of automatic deviation rectification the characters' position can be controlled as you like. The suppositories have the neat and good appearance.
3. With the function of detecting collapse, infused quantity, the liquid level of the charging basket.
4. The infusion is adopted the servo motor system exactly adjusting the infusing quantity with menu-memory-function and simple to change the specifications.
5. The adoption of insert-type straight line infusion mechanism has the advantages of correct location, no drop medicine, and no adhesion phenomenon.
6. Cooling protection shut down, the band comes out continuously without end breaking and low waste rate.
7. Not infusing the wastes, auto-drill, and automatic rejection of them at the end of the Machine.
8. Interlock protection, intelligent alarm, and safety assurance.
9. Continuous band-making and sealing and the shearing numbers can be set at will. Technical Parameter:
|Output ||16000-22000 capsules/h |
|Dosage per suppository cell ||0.5-3.7g |
|Allowable Error of granular weight ||± 5% |
|Shapes of suppository ||Bullet form, torpedo form |
|Center distance ||17.4mm |
|Patterns on a die ||9 granules |
|Sheets specification ||Height: 56-58mm, thickness: 0.15± 0.01mm |
|Volume of storing fluid vessel ||50L |
|Height of feeding ||2000mm |
|Power voltage ||3-phase AC 380V |
|Total Power ||17kw |
|Air pressure ||0.55-0.65MP |
|Air consumption ||1.0m3/min |