Laboratory 10kg High-Efficiency Tablet Film-Coating Machine (BGB-10F)
Usage: BGB-10F high-efficiency coating machine is special equipment used in laboratory for coating sugar, water soluble film or organic film on traditional Chinese and Western tablets, pills and candies. This equipment is manufactured according to the requirement of GMP of pharmaceutical industry. Its whole housing box, coating drum (coating pan), air heater, spray unit and all the parts directly contacting medicines are made of stainless steel. The whole process is controlled by microprocessor-based programmable control system, and also can be controlled manually. The control system is provided with functions such as multiple selections of application program and operation mode, closed-loop control of speed and temperature, open-loop control of negative pressure and supplied quantity of hot air in the coating pan, complete displays of control parameters, and recording and printing of working state. All the coating operation is carried out in a tightly closed state, free from dust emission and liquid splash, so this machine is a new-type coating equipment which features superior quality, high efficiency and reliability, cleanness, energy saving and easy operation. Working principle:
The tablet cores to be filmcoated make continuous complicated orbital motion within the closed rotating drum under the action of a streamline guide plate. During the motion, coating medium automatically sprays according to the technological process and rational technological parameters, at the same time hot air is supplied under a negative pressure. The hot air penetrates through the tablet core layers and is discharged from the bottom of the layers, so that the coating medium sprayed on the surface of table cores will dry rapidly and evenly, thus forming a solid and smooth surface film. Features:
- One machine with three changeable coating drums. 10L/5L/3L. So it can suit for many size of coating.
- The control system consists of PLC and HMI. The design is reasonable and programming is flexible, which are adapt to the different needs of pharmaceutical technology, thus featuring reliable work, stable performance and conforming to the requirement of GMP.
- Under the action of the agitation of streamline guide plate, the tablet cores are tumbling smoothly and exchanging frequently, thus elimination the phenomenon of tablet cores falling from a high place and the collide, so that solve the problems of broken pieces and chipped edged and also improve the rate of finished products. The narrow surface of the guide plate eliminates the adhesion of coating material on its surface, thus saving the coating material and improving the quality of medicine.
- The peristaltic pump with constant pressure and variable eliminates the need for a return pipe. The turning radius of the drum varies with the pressure. The slurry output and the quantity of slurry sprayed are balanced from plugging-up, and saving the coating material, moreover the cleaning is simple, without deed corner.
- The spray gun is specially designed for coating machine with even atomization and large coverage of spraying. The universal adjustable spray head makes the cleaning mechanism of spray gun unaffected by charge quantity, so that coating can proceed continuously, thus reducing the coating time and saving coating material.
- Display and control the negative pressure in the coating drum We have set up a negative pressure detecting point in the upper box of the coating machine and installed a 2300-1kpa pressure differential gauge(made by the USA Dwyer Co) on the operating console, operator can operate the touch screen according to the technological specification(for instance, the negative pressure being 10pa),and control the speed of exhaust fan, so as to control the negative pressure in the drum.
- Display and control of temperature value Temperature sensors are installed at the air inlet and outlet of the coating machine. After the temperature signal is inputted to the PLC and compared with the set value (90), the heat exchange is automatically controlled, thus achieving the control of coating temperature value.
8. Adjustment and control of sprayed syrup The spray delivery pipe system has the function of fine adjustment of each spray gun, the syrup flow control valve and
the pressing wheel of peristaltic pump in the pipe can change the turning radius according to the tightness of syrup delivery pipe(i.e. the pressure at the delivery
pipe orifice), thus ensuring a constant-pressure output of syrup while the flow can be automatically balanced at any time according to the quantity of spraying,
thus ensuring that the syrup is at the pressure(for instance 0.08Mpa) defined by the technological parameters, and achieving the automatic control of the quantity of syrup.
9. Adjustment and control of the coverage area of atomized syrup. The spray gun used in the coating system is designed originally, the atomizing coverage area can be adjusted in 360°with the spray head by turning the angle of spray head cover according to the charge quantity in the machine, the operation is convenient and easy to control, and it keeps the result of atomization from being impacted by the human factor of operating skill, thereby facilitating the preparation of SOP.
10. The memory and the print function .It is possible to automatically record in real time the relevant technological parameters in the production process and to print out thereof according to the requirement, thus avoiding the possible errors of manual record made by the operator and ensuring the truth and reliability of the original record. Main technical parameters:
|Model ||BGB-10F |
|Production capacity (kg/run) ||10 |
|Three drums for one machine(kg/run) ||3\5\10 |
|Diameter of drum(mm) ||500\520\610 |
|peed-adjusting range of filmcoating drum (rpm) ||6-30 |
|Motor power of main machine(KW) ||0.55 |
|Temperature-regulating range of hot air (degree ) ||Normal temperature~80degree |
|Motor power of hot air machine(KW) ||0.75 |
|Motor power of exhaust machine (KW) ||2.2 |
|Motor power of vibration dust-cleaning device(KW) ||0.37 |
|Motor power of peristalsis pump(KW) ||0.18 |
|Overall dimension of main machine (mm) ||970×880×1800 |
|Weight of main machine (kg) ||450 |