BGZS-9A High Speed Suppository Filling and Sealing Production Line with output 16000-22000PCS/h which is made up of high speed suppository belt forming system, filling machine, cooling machine and sealing machine. PLC programmable control and human-computer interface operation the unit is simple to operate and with high automaticity.
All the processes can be made automatically including shell-making, infusing, cooling, shaping, and sealing of the suppositories. It is also of advantages of not infusing in the collapse and automatic rejection of it, automatic colour code deviation rectification, and detecting the infusion quantity. The unit is controlled by PLC procedure with human-machine interface operation and it is the highest automatic suppository equipment in the country today.
1. The adoption of PLC programmable control and human-computer interface operation the unit is simple to operate and with high automaticity.
2. With the function of automatic deviation rectification the characters' position can be controlled as you like. The suppositories have the neat and good appearance.
3. With the function of detecting collapse, infused quantity, the liquid level of the charging basket.
4. The infusion is adopted the servo motor system exactly adjusting the infusing quantity with menu-memory-function and simple to change the specifications.
5. The adoption of insert-type straight line infusion mechanism has the advantages of correct location, no drop medicine, and no adhesion phenomenon.
6. Cooling protection shut down, the band comes out continuously without end breaking and low waste rate.
7. Not infusing the wastes, auto-drill, and automatic rejection of them at the end of the Machine.
8. Interlock protection, intelligent alarm, and safety assurance.
9. Continuous band-making and sealing and the shearing numbers can be set at will.
Dosage per suppository cell
Allowable Error of granular weight
Shapes of suppository
Bullet form, torpedo form
Patterns on a die
Height: 56-58mm, thickness: 0.15± 0.01mm
Volume of storing fluid vessel
Height of feeding
3-phase AC 380V
4800× 2040× 2200mm